Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our team at Mill Valley Dentistry is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care in a safe and healthy environment. As always, we will continue to use OSHA standards for infection control and follow all guidelines from the California Dental Association (CDA), American Dental Association (ADA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We encourage patients to come on time and unaccompanied, if possible, to minimize the number of people in the office. All patients must enter the office wearing a face covering and wear this at all times other than during active dental treatment.
We ask all patients with a fever (over 100.4), or exhibiting any signs of COVID or other respiratory illness, to call and postpone their dental visit.
You will notice several new protocols and procedures we have put in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our team during your visit.
These protocols include:
- we ask that all patients wear a mask when entering the practice.
- practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients and staff upon arrival.
- Sanitizer stations are available throughout the office and we request all visitors use them when entering the office and for your own safety when you are finished.
- Our clinical team will have all proper PPE including protective masks (KN95 respirators), face shields and disposable fluid resistant surgical gowns.
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers with true HEPA filtration.
- We have arranged our waiting room and our appointments to encourage proper social distancing.
We are doing everything we can to protect you and your family, as well as our team and their families. It is our priority that our practice remains a very safe space to continue to administer dental care. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding the above information. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!